Um dos objetivos de Nina Minha Filha é poder informar os visitantes sobre a Síndrome de Patau e seus efeitos. Espero que os artigos abaixo ajudem pais, médicos e interessados no assunto a tomarem boas decisões.
Se algum de vocês tem falta de sabedoria, peça-a a Deus, que a todos dá livremente, de boa vontade; e lhe será concedida (Tiago 1.5).
Em inglês (in English):
- Clinical relevance of cytogenetics to pediatric practice. Postnatal findings of Patau syndrome – Review of 5 cases
- Patau syndrome with long survival in a case of unusual mosaic trisomy 13
- Persistent congenital milia involving the skin of the whole body in an infant with trisomy 13 syndrome
- Prenatal Diagnosis and Genetic Counseling for Mosaic Trisomy 13
- The Impact of Cardiac Surgery in Patients with Trisomy 18 and Trisomy 13 in Japan
- The Risk of Fetal Loss Following a Prenatal Diagnosis of Trisomy 13 or Trisomy 18
- Trisomy 13 (Patau Syndrome) and Craniosynostosis
- Variable Expressivity in Patau Syndrome is Not All Related to Trisomy 13 Mosaicism
- Patau syndrome with a long survival: a case report
- Can rationing possibly be rational?
- Natural Outcome of Trisomy 13, Trisomy 18, and Triploidy After Prenatal Diagnosis
- Birth History, Physical Characteristics, and Medical Conditions in Long-Term Survivors With Full Trisomy 13
- Patau Syndrome: A Case Report
- Research Letter Patau Syndrome With a Long Survival (146 Months): A Clinical Report and Review of Literature
- Trisomy 13 and 18 and Quality of Life: Treading ‘‘Softly’’
- Children With Trisomy 13 And 18 Are Happy Despite Popular Beliefs
- Parents of Severely Disabled Kids Say They Enrich Their Lives
- The Experience of Families With Children With Trisomy 13 and 18 in Social Networks